Thursday 31 March 2011

Yesterday was quite busy so I didn't get the chance to post - mainly because I was out by 9.30 so the time I normally send blogging I spent doing breakfast and getting ready.

Tuesday went well. I enjoyed seeing Sally and Clare - and as it turned out John too. Nick gave me a massive hug too which surprised me. I didn't take any of the question paper to show him - but I did write up one of my cases and ask him to cast an eye over it to tell me if I am on the right track.

Tuesday night was the game - and the normal snackfest. And I did snack. But there was a pack of chocolate biscuits contributed by one of the players. Was I really hungry - well I was peckish ish. So I succumbed. But I only has two and I ate both of them slowly - and didn't feel deprived.

Eating slowly is getting easier. Drinking water is automatic to the point where I have realised I miss it when I don't have my glass beside me. I need to think about carrying a bottle with me when I go otu so I can carry on. Yesterday evening we were at Gill and Darrens and I only had about half the volume of liquid I would have drunk if I was at home - and this morning I feel as dry as a bone

Yesterday I went to meet Karen who will be my accountant once Pharmaccounts have filed my return for the the first year of my locum work. I got on well with her - and she gave me a wonderful reiki session which zonked me out. Which is why I didn't post an entry yesterday. In fact I didn't do anything else yesterday apart fromwatch tv, have a bath and go to Wolverhampton

I have realised I have got into a new habit in the mornings. I automatically do a bit of work in the kitchen like loading the dishwasher. Before I would have put it off but now its easier to do it straight away. I started doing it simply as something to do rather than sit down (move your body) and it has had the unexpected effect of making me feel better about the kitchen - and myself at the same time. In fact I feel better about myself on two levels. First I am being active, and second it makes me feel like a better housewife.

Tuning in this morning I feel tired and achey and a bit headachey - but that is almost certainly dehydration. However it could well be the beginnings of a cold as my eyes feel a bit heavy and I am bit sniffly with a dry tingly throat grrrr My mood is calm and motivated. My thoughts are I want to build on the progress I have made so far.

Tonight we are going to the Whispering Witch for the first time in far too long and nothing repeat NOTHING is going to get in the way of that. So today is a chill out day. I may do some work on the portfolio. I will definitely put in some serious meditation and self healing to deal with this cold.

I am hungry now though - which I wasn't when I started this entry - so my next move will be to sort out something to eat.

I must comment on something else tho. I have for some time NOT automatically turned on the radio when I go into the kitchen in the morning. Today I carried it one step further and the tv is still off. I am enjoying the silence.

No comments: