Friday 25 March 2011

My 'to do' list from yesterday was :-

Mow the lawn.It needs it and it will be more movement on top of the 30 minutes I have already done and it gets me out in the fresh air
Meditate and self heal.
Keep up with the water intake
Drink water every time I think i want something to eat and wait 20 minutes before I do eat anything
Do some work on my portfolio
Tune in EVERY time I think I want to eat something.

I didn't mow the lawn. I told Tony I was going to do it - and he did it instead - but I DID use the shears on the triffid by the back get. I also did 5 minutes jogging while Tony was on the wii fit so I had a timer.

I did meditate and self heal
I drank lots of water
I didnt do any work on my portfoilio because the time I planned to spend on the portfolio became ahem errrmm ....shall we say otherwise occupied? The kind of activity that left a smile on my face - and used up some calories too. OK I could have done some work on the portfolio later but Tony had first call on the pc to finish a story he was writing that is needed for today.

Did I tune in every time I ate something?Well I certainly didn't eat thoughtlessly.

We went over to see Darren and co last night - and it was so good to see them. It had been nearly 6 weeks. I managed the drive there and back ok - but I was very glad to leave much earlier than normal.

So I had a busy day yesterday - and today I know I have done it. So I am NOT doing anything heroic today. I am going to drink water - I have a pint glass instead of the tumbler I have been using and it is already half empty.

I have meditated and self healed
I am blogging - and that is part of my support process with my journey to ......wherever I am going. Lighter? Healthier? Fitter?
I suddenly thought of scrambled eggs on toast during my meditation so that is what I have just had for breakfast at 10.30 when I was up at 8.00, I wasn't really hungry before. But I ate it slowly and really enjoyed it. I still feel empty though whihc is worrying. The pint glass is empty as well so I don't think I can be thirsty. But I don't think it is physical hunger either.

I will do some work on my portfolio today - maybe. If I feel like it I will. If I don't I won't beat myself up about it.

I will eat mindfully, keep drinking lots of water, and relax

No comments: