Thursday 17 March 2011

Lack of exercise

I didn't use the wii fit yesterday. I pottered and did some very light house work. Emptying the dishwasher and putting away the vegetable box contents. As I have been doing for some days I aslo fed the cats and got my breakfast. My legs felt very shaky after that so I didn't do much more apart from sit down after that.

I want and need to move more for all sorts of reasons. And to an extent I need to move more to build up my stamina. This is really beginning to bug me. I need to see if there is any advice on line anywhere about how to build up stamina after an operation.

I am starting to get stir crazy. I need to get out beyond these four walls. I think I will try an persuade Tony to come shopping with me. Just a short drive to the supermarket and a gentle walk round.

No comments: