Tuesday 22 March 2011

"Today my goals are

10 minutes on the wii fit
Clear the patio of leaves
Spend 30 minutes meditating/self treating
Make a start on my portfolio
Really tune in and dceide what I want to eat before I actually eat anything
Drink at least 2 glasses of water"

I actually did manage to do most of that. 13 minutes on the wii fit, but the patio only got half cleared. Everything else I did. The tuning in was effective. I only ate 2 biscuits yesterday. My only real slip foodwise was tortilla chips during the game.

Tuning in this morning I feel tired still, and I am aware of slight lower abdominal discomfort, but I don't feel bloated the way I did yesterday. I have slowly eaten a couple of slices of toast for breakfast and I have a glass of water buy me as I did all day yesterday. Interestingly instead of having coffee as my first hot drink, I went for decaffeinated tea with lemon instead of milk. I am still hungry but I will finish the water before I head for the kitchen again. Mentally I am optimistic. I am optimistic that my health will improve, and I am optimistic about the future. Sudden;y things are coming right for us. I may have my first proper paying reiki client, I am inexorably moving closer to starting as a volunteer at the hospice, we are booked at two psychic events as stall holders, and Tony is getting more writing work via Darren. he is now doing game reviews. OK they are unpaid - but it is getting his name known. Is it coincidence that all this has started AFTER my operation? I don't think so.

So what are my goals for today?

Increase the water to 4 glasses
Finish clearing the patio and take a walk outside as well as doing some work on the wii fit
Deal with paperwork issues - the forms for the hospice, the forms so I can join the bank at ROH that sort of thing.
Meditate/self heal
Continue tuning in at regular intervals.

I was surprised how tired I felt doing the leaf clearing yesterday - so I am NOT going to risk pushing myself too fast or too hard - but I do want to push myself enough. Its tricky getting the balance right - but I am sure if I trust my instincts I will get things right.

No comments: