Wednesday 23 March 2011

"Increase the water to 4 glasses
Finish clearing the patio and take a walk outside as well as doing some work on the wii fit
Deal with paperwork issues - the forms for the hospice, the forms so I can join the bank at ROH that sort of thing.
Meditate/self heal
Continue tuning in at regular intervals"

I managed the 4 glasses of water, once I realised I could count the water I have with my medicines. Three effervescent tablets a day maybe does have some advantage after all. However I really REALLY hope that I can cut it down to one effervescent tablet a day at the end of the week. However as long as I drink a whole glass of water with my tablets that does give me a head start.But my strategy of keeping a glass by side is working.

The patio is clear of leaves, I walked to the post box to post the forms for my volunteer work at the hospice and I did 10 minutes free step and 3 minutes step basics. But it was touch and go if I did the walk. I felt wobbly legged after the workout and the patio clearing.

I did the paperwork

I ate fairly mindfully. I still eat my evening meal far too fast tho. But my biscuit count was way down. I feel so pleased. But I am really thinking 'am I really hungry' and 'what do I really want to eat'

I meditated and did some self healing.

Tuning in now I am tired, feel a little bloated but hungry at the same time. I also have some lower abdominal discomfort. Mentally I feel calm . Emotionally feel positive and confident. 'Can do' best sums it up. Should I be worried that I haven't weighed myself? Should I do a body test or step on the scales? I don't know. Have I really got the bottom of why I haven't got on top of my weight issues yet? I'm not sure . Does that matter at the moment? Clearly not or I would be doing more about it. I am taking the actions I need to take at the moment and I think my priority is to maximise my chances of doing the things I need to do rather than trying to understand why it has been a problem in the past.

So what are my goals for today?

Water up to 5 glasses ( 2 down 3 to go)
I am going swimming today and I want to try and stay in for 20 minutes.
Take the forms to ROH to start the process of getting me on to the bank and to walk there and back.
Continue with my meditation and self healing.
Do some more on my portfolio for the hypnotherapy course
Do some banking
Ring the pensions people to get a copy of my pay and tax - my accountants appear to have LOST the copy I sent them and sadly I didnt think to take a photocopy of it.
Pay for the table Krsytalwolf are going to have at the Birmingham and Black Country Parafest

Wow - thats a lot . But this is the sort of pace I need to be working at.

No comments: