Monday 28 March 2011

Good morning world! I can't say I feel as bouncy as that start implies - but despite feeling tired I do feel quite chipper this morning. Tuning in I feel OK physically although still sleepy and I am hungry. Emotionally I feel positive . My thoughts are focussing on getting some serious work done on my portfolio today.

I have decided that just as listening to my body is the key to getting my weight under control, its also the key to getting my activity levels right. I feel tired and I think I am pushing myself too fast into activity.

Or to put it another combine Beyond Chocolates 'tune in' with Paul's rules.

I did well yesterday with slowing down my eating, and my water intake is still well up on what it used to be. I now have a good focus on physical things. I need to get a better focus on mental and spiritual things.

So today my plan is to do some serious work on my portfolio
Continue with the mindful eating and drinking water
Move my body in some way.
Sort out the laundry
Pick up my glasses from the optician
Meditate

No comments: