Monday 21 March 2011

IK so here I sit having been up for 90 minutes, but still yawning. Doing a beyond chocolate scan, physically I am tired, I feel bloated and am aware of slight heartburn. But I also feel hungry. Emotionally I feel positive and the thought in my mind is 'OK what I can do to improve things'

I am in 'can do' mood today - but I am frightened of overdoing things physically. I was shocked how tiring I found it just sitting at the study day yesterday.

What can I do that I know will boost my energy?

I had a very carb heavy diet yesterday - especially as we had pizza for dinner so I think a day with fewer carbs could be a good idea. I need to tune in and decide what I really fancy for breakfast. I think I also need a bit of detox so I know I need to drink more water LOTS more water

On the principal that the more you do the more you are able to do I need to keep going with exercise. I can't let fear stop me from doing any. But although my hear would like to take a stroll to the park, my head is saying thats a bit too far at the moment. I might have problems getting back. But what I can do is do 10 minutes on the wii fit now - and another 10 minutes later in the day. I also noticed yesterday that the patio needed clearing so I could do that and get out in the fresh air.

I could do some self treatment with reiki. That would serve a dual purpose as I tend to meditate while self treating and I am sure I would get some useful insights .

I know one reason why I am feeling lethargic is becasue I feel I am not making good use of my time so making time for meditation, and getting started on my hypnotherapy portfolio would both be good mental bossters.

All these are achievable. So lets set myself some goals both for today, and for where I wont to be by the end of the week.

Today my goals are

10 minutes on the wii fit
Clear the patio of leaves
Spend 30 minutes meditating/self treating
Make a start on my portfolio
Really tune in and dceide what I want to eat before I actually eat anything
Drink at least 2 glasses of water


By the end of the week I want to

Take a walk in the park
Have done at least a third of the questions in the portfolio
Be drinking at least 4 glasses of water a day


We are booked on a ghost hunt on Saturday night. I really can't see me making ti at the moment - but I really WOULD like to if I can.

1 comment:

Mordisquitos said...

I have felt similar to you last week, without energy. Maybe it is the spring. My solution has been to renewal my blog.