Friday 1 August 2008

New month - new begining

I was too tired to make an entry last night - but I did manage to work until 5.30 so it isn't that surprising.

I think expecting normality with the funeral looming ahead is probably nrealistic. Yesterday I went ofor a chat with Sue one of the chaplains. I ended up in tears of course, but Sue was very good prayed over me and annointed me with healing oils.

I've finally seen the reading Jane wants for the funeral and I don't really like it, but I guess its too late to find a new one now. But I am going to try and add a erse in. She has chosen Romans 8 25 -27 then 35 to the end. I want to add in verse 28 whihc is the only verse that speaks to me at the moment. 'or we know that all things work together for good for them that love God'

This was started as a weight lss journal to accompany my use of the Paul McKenna programme. Last time I started and ended at 14st 6. This time I know was around 15st. I weighed myself this m rning (not sure why) and I am now 14st 4 and half lbs. So something IS going right for me somewhere, despite everything.

I've been thinking of starting a reflective CPD journal so something about this bloging is getting into my psyche and making me realise how useful a journal can be. Well I DO enjoy writing after all and it ght well help me decide about my future career. However that will be done off line.

I start my spinal rehab class today. I saw Rachel yesterday and she agreed I stil fitted the criteria and o and behold the new class starts today! It was obviously meant to be. It isn't the full class today but I still think it will tax my back. I will report later tonight (or maybe tommorrow??)

No comments: