Friday 15 August 2008

I did it

I've final worked a full week. And considering I had my spinal rehab class today as well, I feel surprisingly lively. I'm quite pleased that I've been given permission to use the gym at work over the lunctimes on Monday's and Thursdays so I can get in some extra rehab work and excercise that hopefully will help to increase my stamina.

My chat with Emily went sort of OK. It looks possible that I coudl be re-deployed to an 8a post - but Emily vetoed any idea of me not working Saurdays. But she may not realise about Improving working lives. I think I can at least request it. I need to check with Dee. I still don't know how to relate to Emily. I'm not sure if she's a people person or a systems person. I suspect the latter - whhc is a shame as I really need a people person at the moment

Food managment slipped a bit today. A snickers bar got consumed. I really fancied it, and I did eat it slowly and consciously and enjoyed every lucious mouthful.

I'm going to see Edna tommorrow. Fngers crossed it goes OK.

No comments: