Tuesday 12 August 2008

A quick look back

I can't carry on with this without reflecting on the disastrous events f the weekend. I had a HUGE row with Edna when I losy my patience with her 'I don't want to bother anyone' 'Nothings to work anyway' and finally 'Well I don't think they care anyway' Implication was nobody cares - and I lost it. I realised on Sunday that she is depressed and doesn't feel she is worth caring about. Been there done that, got the T shirt. I now have to work out how to mend my fences with her and get her to get the help she needs.

I didn't listen to McK last night - couldn't settle. I've also had a bad night so I'm quite tired this morning bt I am positive about work, positive about food, and positive that I can turn my health problems round without resorting to medication.

So we will see what happens during the day!

No comments: