Saturday 30 August 2008

A chaotic week

It has all gone wrong this week. Edna was admitted to hospital on Tuesday and is stil there as I type this. I came down with cystitis on Tuesday evening (cause and effect??) and was put on antibotics on Thursday after normal remedes were less than successful.

I HAVE decided about my jobs. I'm going for retirement and 2 days a week as an HIV pharmacist. It still feels as if Emily is tryig to ut me off ANY job. She has pointed out to me that this job is funded by the HIV team so 'its lie working an sla' because they will contribute to gal setting etc. All I can say s hooray - it would e nice to HAVE some acheivable goals and a mangement that is bothered enough to set them. But I have also said I won;t do on call at the moment. In the JD for the HIV job it is voluntary. I'm wonderuing if Emily will try to change the JD to mae it compulsory , If she does I think she will have both Dee and Donna on her back telling her she can't do that. This feels like a win/win. 2 days a week at Selly Oak leaves me at least 2 days when I can locum - but the 2 days a week steady incme gives me some security.

As if systitis wasn't enough my IBS has cut in and sut my bowel down totally so I'm back on Movicol. I've been too dostracted to do PFM excercises and as for food ....well it feels totally out of control.

Things can only get better................................

No comments: