Monday 11 August 2008

New beggining - I hope

Well I managed a full day at work, managed to manage my food, but forgot to do my pelvic floor excercises at lunchtime. But I DID start my reflective CPD journal - so on the whole a good day I think.

I am very tired though.

I will do my PFM excercises tonight in bed -I did some this morning before I got up.
I have resitsed biscuits - becasue I am not really hungry. I was given a kick up the bakside when my BP came in at 168/89 this morning. I know its due to all the stress I have been under - but I must get control of that stress. So tonight I am going to get back to sing the McKEnna tracks. I do NOT want to end up on anti-hypetensives, OR a statin - or anyting else to correct lifetyle problems.

I AM IN CONTROL OF MY LIFE AND MY HEALTH

No comments: