Friday 8 August 2008

Memory lapse

I forgot to make any entry yesterday. The highlight of yesterday was an appointment at the incontinence clinic and the introduction of formal pelvic floor muscle excercises 3 times a day plus i have to keep a diary of drinks and loo visits for 3 days.

Anyway where are we this morning? Well I'm not at work, but today I have my first spinal rehab class which I decided to do as something positive to take control of one problem aspect in my life. I did my PFM excrcises i bed this morning, will do a second set at lucnchtime and a 3 rd set in bed this evening. I worked out the schedule yesterday and am deternined to stick to it. On Monday I have a helath check at the doctors to assess my risk of CV disease. I jst hope that doesn't end up with me on statin, ACEI etc. I know they will tell me to lose weight.

So back to the original purpose of this blog - the weight loss programme. This morning I realied I was eating breakfast even though I wasn't really hungry. So I must get control of my eating again. I know why it slipped, but now its time to get back in control.

I AM IN CONTROL OF MY LIFE.

Tonight is Denise's inauguration and I am going to it. It will be lovely to see Denise again although I had nightmares about the drive to get to Bridgenorth. I must work out my route later.

No comments: