Wednesday 13 August 2008

Happy Birthday Tony

That sums up what today is about. Steve will be round later and we will be having a takeaway tonight to celebrate.

Thanks to the McKenna plan a takeaway doesn't mean guilt for falling off a diet. It means I know I will not overeat.

I realised my discipline did fall in one respect yesterday, I forgot the ******pfm excercises. But I've realised I can do them sitting at the pc at work. I think I eed to get them OUT of the ome environment so when I am at home I dn't have to think about them.

I am lookin forward to work intellectually - but physically finding it challenging. This week will be my first full week in over 8 months. I guess I have to expect a certain amount of tiredness. But could I manage full time work f I was primarily desk bound? I think I could and that gives me reason to be optimistic.

No comments: