Thursday 14 August 2008

Keeping positive

Thats what I'm focussing on now so I will list all the things tat went right yesterday - starting with the McK check list

I listened to the CD
I ate slowly and conciosly and what I really wanted and enjoyed every mouthful - with the result I didn't overeat the chinese takeaway. We have lad left for another meal
I moved my body by taking a walk during my lunch hour
I thought positive by starting to write doen what I CAN do at work rather than worrying about what I can't do. That is bound to help Emily decide what she can offer me
I rememebered to do my PFMX

On the whole I'm doing pretty well at the moment all things considered.

I didn't make an entyr in my reflective portfolio - didn't have time but I wll try and do one today

Tony loved the picture I got him, and we both got a lovely warm feeling when we heard steve take a call and say he was at 'his parents' and 'its my dads birthday' Dad - not stepdad.

My back is getting slightly more troublesome the longer I stay at work. I think I need some 'inner smile' to help deal with it - and maybe my other problems as well. Breakfast was toast, with a cocktail of Paracetamol, Ibuprofen, Lansoprazole and Movicol. The liquid doesn't leave much room for food! I may take some cereal into works with me for a midmorning snack.

I want to try and get my 3 day diary done for the inconctinence clinic starting today - I am NOT going to let my body just fall apart because I am nearer 60 than 50. I am in charge of my health - and I know what to do.

No comments: