Tuesday 1 May 2012

Yesterday I emailed Emmeline Maureen and Pam to tell them politely but firmly I no longer wish to work a regular 3 days a week for them. I have said I am happy to do emergency and ad hoc cover. I emailed them because Emmeline and Maureen were not there. Pam was but I decided officially I needed to let Maureen and Emmeline know first hence the email but I cc'd it to Pam. No doubt there will be some discussion about it today. I have decided they cannot do much to me apart from fire me from the bank . I don't think they will but if they do it really is their loss not mine. I will have time to do my portfolio, push cards and leaflets through doors to advertise Krystal Wolf and make a real effort to get myself out of pharmacy and into spiritual work. I will still have pharmacy work because I will have Little aston - which pays better anyway. I am nervous - but I know if I don't really commit I won't get anywhere. I am also nervous about what today may bring in terms of a tirade by Pam but again she can't do anything I am not contracted to any hours. Ina worse case scenario I just walk and it would actually give me a great deal of pleasure to do that in some ways - but that is NOT living to the reiki principles. In a best case I will end up with a regular 1 day a week there - and I think they have problems with Saturdays so I may do a few of those for them as well. So what do I want from today? I want them to understand just how crap their systems are and and how they are mistreating some good people. Avril and Kerryn know what I am doing and they both understand. I think they are jealous they don't have the same freedom I do. I had a small flare up of IC yesterday and my IBS seems to be veering towards constipation again - but that could be due to the reduction in the amount of fruit I am eating. The flare up could be due to the alcohol I had the night before - but could also be due to stress. I tried chocolate yesterday . Its a case of so far so good. I think coffee is my main trigger. I think I will have to try drinking mainly coffee again for one day and see what happens. The trousers I was wearing yesterday are lose and feel longer in the leg than they used to. I reckon that is a good sign :-)

No comments: