Thursday 3 May 2012

I sit here this morning a bit sleepy but feeling pretty good in myself. No pain or discomfort anywhere and I am mentally planning to go shopping and have a quick free swim before I head to the salon. OK it means I will be using the car but I need to do the shopping and I need to transport the leaflets and cards up to the salon anyway - and they are quite heavy. So that feels like a plan to me. Since I need to go further afield now I may even use the car to get to where I am delivering. But I need to get a move on if I am going to do that. Meditation has taken a back seat again tho. WHY do I find it so hard to formally meditate? I know this is a form of meditation but.......... I am disappointed in myself if I am honest. I can't let todays entry go without mentioning the local elections. Stev is standing as the Lib dem candidate in our ward and I am SO proud of him

No comments: