Wednesday 16 May 2012

Unexpected move

I joined the gym at Northfield yesterday. I had been planning to join a gym in Harborne - but I decided to ask if I could use my leisure card to access the gym for free and I can. So Margaret is ALSO going to join. I had my induction yesterday - and I stayed on for a bit using the treadmill and a bike, I now ache as I also swam for 30 minutes yesterday. Oh well.......... I may just pop in at the gym on the way back from the hospice today........ I have t patients booked today . I hope i get to treat them both. I still feel a bit adrift with the no work routine. But each day I have done something positive for the business although as yet no leaflets delivered. The weather was too bad yesterday. but it looks better today so maybe I will do that this afternoon and get my exercise that way. Next step must be to design more leaflets for our services I am heartened that my card pick today was healing energy work.

No comments: