Thursday 24 May 2012

So where does weight loss fit into my plans?

WEight loss fits in in two ways.

1) I want to get to grips with my wn weight issues.

2) I want to help people who have weight issues. As a start I run a Face book slimming support group called. Imagine yourself slimmer and healthier

Like some of our other ventures this brings in small amounts of money . the group itself is free, but I have sold a few personalised hypnotherapy CD's for 5.00 each.

I give them NLP hints and tips for how to change how they feel and act, try to encourage them to adopt a sensible approach to their problems- making lifestyle changes rather than meal replacements, or counting calories. And I encourage them NOT to weigh in every week.

I also promote the idea that being thin is NOT the same as being healthy.


I have had good feedback from those who have bought the CD's off me. One of my plans is to become more professional in my CD production and sell them through KrystalWolf Holistic Care

No comments: