Thursday 24 May 2012

What life am I trying to build?

As I sit here today I am designing my future life. My thoughts and actions today will build my future. So I need to be clear about what I want in my life.

The first thing I want to talk about is Krystal Wolf Holistic Care
Krystal Wolf is me and Tony, doing our best to help people when they are in trouble, helping people realise their full potential. But we are not marketing it very well yet. But today I was out pushing leaflets about my reiki and our business card through letterboxes when one woman ran out of her house waving them at me saying 'Is this you" Coincidentally she had been wondering if there was a medium.reader in the area. We agreed there was no such thing as co-incidnece.

At the moment I see the readings as being more Tony's side, while I do reiki and hypnotherapy. I am starting slowly to get clients for hypnotherapy but the reiki is slow going. I work out of a local salon on Thursdays and so far my only client is the salon owner - who has become a real fan of reiki.

I do do readings as well - and I know I am good at them,. So I have taken a deep breath and applied to Psychic Today. Tony works for them a reader already.

I have never seen myself as a reader - but I am beginning to feel that is my best way to help people.

Another thing Krystal Wolf do is spiritual development and Thursday evenings we run a small development circle. This is a new venture for us.

At times I get depressed that things are moving so slowly but we are taking some money - in 5 and 10 pound amounts. Things are moving int he right direction and I am going to kepe on pushing it

Krystal Wolf is a huge part of the future I am trying to build

No comments: