Friday 25 May 2012

Getting used to my new life

I gave up my three days a week at the orthopaedic hospital a couple of weeks ago. The first week I had no pharmacy work I spent the first two days recovering from Beer and Pretzels. Driving 140 miles in a weekend is tiring. So today is actually the first day I have had with no specific work at all and no appointments of any sort. The world is my oyster - and I am NOT going to waste it.

There is work to do on my portfolio.
I need to study crystals because we have agreed I will talk about crystals at next weeks circle.
The back lawn needs mowing
There is housework to be done
I still have 500 leaflets to deliver.
I would LIKE to go swimming on use the gym today.

One of my big concerns is that now I am not working at the hospital as regularly I am not going to get as much exercise and I will put weight on. I am determined NOT to do that. But I need a new strategy slimming. Sadly my guru Paul McKenna's system doesn't seem to work with me . OR is it because I am not actually sticking to his system? Now I am home more I have a chance to actually put his rules into action?

Now that is something to meditate about..... and meditation is something else I need to put firmly on my agenda.If I am to have the life I want, I need to grow spiritually as well as shrink physically. That has given me the most bizarre image in my head!!

I find I am looking forward with pleasant anticipation to all the tasks on my to do list even the mundane ones because my vision for my future life includes a much more organised house.

And for the first time it is starting to sink in that I have time to really achieve all these things.



No comments: