Monday 14 May 2012

Today I am excited....

nervous - but excited . Today is the first day of the first week of my new situation - with no regular pharmacy work. I have posted in IYSAH. I have posted todays tarot card in KWHC. I have collected a parcel from Selly Oak, I have bought a 10kg bag of dry cat food as I was in the car and near the shop even though we don't need any yet, and I went swimming. Now when I say I went swimming I don;t mean I was in the water for 30 minutes but only moving for about 20. I was swimming for 30 minutes - and thinking very resourcefully. I found myself planning all sorts of work related things (by work I mean non pharmacy work) And I also found myself thinking about a quote form Michelangelo. the one about chipping away marble to reveal the angel hidden inside. With every stroke I swam I found myself thinking that each stroke was another chip at the excess fat I carry. I hope I can find a way to share these thoughts with IYSAH without sounding unbearably priggish and smug. I will try. So what is on my 'tabula rasa' for today? I am going to start writing up my Life coaching case for my portfolio. I am going to advertise my availability to give readings on KWHC This evening I am going to contact a pharmacist who has a real crisis to see if I can help him in some way. This may end up being paid or it may not. But it is a chance to use my skills to help a fellow professional - something I really want to do. I may go and deliver some leaflets/cards this afternoon - but I do ache rather a lot from the swimmming so that may not be the wisest idea

No comments: