Tuesday 15 May 2012

What a surpise

Yesterday I ut on my FB status that I had slots for 5 readings ,made it clear I was going to charge, and got two takers. Only 10.00 but I earned some money yesterday Yay. I also have been given permission to promote my Life coaching on Locum Voice. So this morning I have composed that post and I will have to wait and see if I get any takers for that. The admin gave me permission to post it and I know normally advertising isn't allowed. So I have done something yesterday and today to promote myself in no-pharmacy roles. I am pleased with myself. So my tabula rasa for today - I want to get at least one response from LV. I am going to go swimming with Margaret and I want to think as resourcefully today during swimming as I did yesterday. I swam nonstop for 30 minutes and did some very helpful thinking. I am going to meditate properly today with a candle and incense etc. I am going to do deliver some leaflets this afternoon I am no longer a pharmacist I am a holistic therapist

No comments: