Wednesday 9 May 2012

I didn't make yesterday a biscuit free zone , and I walked away from ROH without any dates booked although they did TRY to get me for Wednesday and Thursday next week - I will have to see what happens. So this morning I sit here feeling very IBS'y, rather tired - but looking forward to the rest of the week. And if I am honest very glad I am NOT at ROH on Monday because after the hospice today, the salon tomorrow, Little Aston on Friday, and Beer and Pretzels in Burton at the weekend I think Monday will be glad to just go blrghhhh. I have instituted a new thing on our FB page. I do a daily tarot pick and talk about the card. So far its been amazing how often the card applies to me. Todays was 'Death' which means the death of the old life - and the start of the new one. On the day after I finished my 3 days a week regular stint at ROH it feels VERY apt. Tony had an exciting development too. The TV channel want him to do readings liv eon the telephone!!! He doesn't know when yet - but it shows they have faith in him. And he is VERY pleased. So tuning in this morning I feel tired, I am aware of my lower abdomen - and it is IBS not IC I am sure. I feel hungry - but don't know what I want to eat. I am feeling positive - but nervous - and looking forward to meeting an internet contact Richard who wants to try and get into hospital pharmacy. He may also be interested in complementary therapy so as he lives in Brum I may just have a client at some point. So what do I want for today? I must get Paula's CD done!! I want at least one patient at the hospice, I want Richard to consider using my non pharmacy services.

No comments: