Tuesday 29 May 2012

Day 1 of living at my brilliant best

I have tried to say nice things to people today to inspire them to be good. It felt good to say things via FB to people who would NOT expect me to say something like that. I hoped that by saying things like that they would raise their game a notch.

I aslo tried to 'inspire' someone who is deliberately combative on Locum Vice. I stayed calm and thought about the words of my post VERY carefully.

caring, compassion and listening haven't really been in the frame,

Thats what I have to improve me. So what have I done to promote Krystal Wolf ? Well I have struggled with technology today and got it set up so I can make a post on Krystal Wolf Holistic Care page - and it gets tweeted. AND when I tweet the posts appear on Krystal Wolf account AND Krystal Wolf Holistic Care page. And all without the aid of a teenager. We also went out and did what is our last leaflet drop! The remaining leaflets about the reiki at the salon can be issued via the salon or at psychic fairs (of which we have two coming up)

The walking to drop the leaflets took the place of the planned swimming/gym visit. MUCH more productive

ANd I have also found a local business networking group so all being well I will be going to a meeting on Friday morning at Tamworth. Not quite as local as I would LIKE - but its the only one I can find on a day when I can go. All the others are on Wednesdays when I am at the hospice.

Now for a drum roll................ are you ready????? I MEDITATED THIS MORNING. Not the most brilliant meditation I have ever done but I did it.

At the moment I feel I am going to BREEZE through the 14 days ............... but I may be wrong.

No comments: