Wednesday 23 May 2012

New title new focus new life

I am a very different person to one who started this blog under a different title 4 years ago. I was an unhappy pharmacist working full time, coping with major problems in life, struggling with her weight.

Four years on I am much happier, I still work as a pharmacist but I am retired so only work part time. I am also a reiki practitioner , a hypnotherapist, and a psychic reader. I am now married to my partner of 18 years. I still struggle with my weight.

This blog is about helping me focus on bringing about desired changes in my life. And what I want is to build Krystal Wolf Holistic care into a thriving business for both Tony and I, I want to develop myself to my fullest potential psychically, spiritually,and mentally. I want to lose the armour of fat that I have been hiding behind for too many years.

You get more of what you focus on. This blog was concentrating on me be reactive. Now I am being pro-active

No comments: