Tuesday 8 May 2012

I listend to a Paul McKenna track this morning - first time in months I have done that. I was awake and couldn't put the radio on cos Tony was with me (something that has happened a LOT more lately :-) ) My iPod was to hand - which it normally wouldn't have been - so I took the opportunity. I didn't go deep into trance - but I realised listening to that was a brilliant start to the day. Got me thinking positively. I am nervous about today. Will I walk away from ROH today with no dates booked? If I do its because that is meant to happen. Things are moving for KW. Tony has been paid for a rune stone reading. I am getting feedback on the website for readings , so even if I am not getting PAID much at the moment things are moving in the right direction. And if listening to 'I can make you thin' helps me get that moving in the right direction too - well its a win win situation. Positive thinking and slimming in one. The life coach needs some life coaching at times - I freely admit it. So what am I writing on the Tabula rasa for today? I want at least one day booked at ROH. I want a biscuit free day. I want a booking for a reading, reiki or hypnotherapy by the end of this week - so I need to do something today to increase the chances of that happening. I will drink LOTS of water today, I will eat slowly.

No comments: