Friday 4 May 2012

Well today will be crunch day at work. Maureen has to talk to me today if they want me to be in on Tuesday. I have been so heartened by the compliments from other pharmacists about my abilities tho. I am really hoping Maureen will still want me one day a week. But if she doesn't .......well two expressions of interest in my reiki, and unsolicited reading request and new people joining our development circle all seem to be indicators that the other side of my work is going to increase. I had a great reiki session with Paula yesterday. I even said that she was so much better we could be coming to the end of her treatment - but she wants to keep on with one session a week. So she clearly feels the money is worth it. Which is good. I am already mentally planning circle next week when we will have at least one new member and maybe 3. One thing is sure. I NEED TO GET MEDITATION BACK IN MY SCHEDULE. I am at the end of my 2 week exclusion diet for IC. Although to be fair I have tired one or two things. I think caffeine and yoghurt are triggers. But I am anxious to try some citrus fruit again and will do so over the weekend. I had curry last night with no ill effects so I guess that is ok. I am still eating too many biscuits tho. I really REALLY need to work on that. At least I am staying still and not gaining. I am losing slowly judging by my clothes. Or maybe I am just kidding myself. But I feel OK I am happy about how I look, and until I get any worrying health figures I feel I don't need to do much different.

No comments: