Tuesday 20 April 2010

What goes up............

must come down. Yesterday I was on a high. Today I am down demotivated and tired. But strangely I have accomplished quite a few things this morning.

I have been for a long walk int he park - and it included a bit of jogging
I have started working through my OU course again - and this time I feel I am getting a better grasp of it
I have printed off some more flyers - this time with some information about reiki on the back.
I have sent off the forms for insurance for my reiki practice.

I am sitting here feeling horribly hungry. I had porridge and toast for breakfast. I have avoided excessive snacking - but I wouldnt like to bet that my lunch will be that healthy. I am imagining a salad filled wrap of some sort. Tuna possibly?

I was reading tis morning about positive psychology. I need to apply some of that to myself

No comments: