Wednesday 7 April 2010

Changing my life

Today I took big steps towards changing my life to suit me better. I have sent off the forms and paperwork to join the UK Reiki Federation to get me one step closer to actually working as a reiki practitioner

And ------- this is the big one--------------


I HAVE PAID OFF MY MORTGAGE

I have taken financial advise and used the money I inherited last year to pay off the mortgage.

No more monthly mortgage payments.

I will be nearly 700.00 a month better off

That is a massive change for the better

It still hasn't really hit me.

Today I walked to the shops walked round the shops, walked back from shops (easily 90 minutes of walking) and have also clocked up 30 minutes on the wii fit.

Food is going ok ...........ish.

But who cares

I HAVE PAID OFF MY MORTGAGE - I NOW OWN THE HOUSE OUTRIGHT.

1 comment:

Di said...

congratulations !!! That is HUGE !