Tuesday 13 April 2010

Jogging along

I feel I am doing that OK now. My mental kick up the backside yesterday seemed to work. As well as exercise, I started clearing Steve's room and made a start on finding ways to advertise my reiki services.

Food went OK ish. I am still not eating slowly enough and I still feel hungry a lot. Its annoying because I'm not sure why. I am eating what I want and to be honest my diet is healthy. So I don't have cravings. I think what it may be is that I always feel food management is harder when I am not at work. I don't seem to trust myself not to keep eating when I am at home. Its becoming a self fulfilling prophecy. I think its because I dont have a definite structure to the day. Even when we are away on holiday there is some sort of structure to the day.

I have just had an insight. No work = no worth. No worth = not worth bothering about. Not worth bothering about = no incentive to try and manage my weight.

I have a LOT to think about today.

No comments: