Sunday 18 April 2010

Tomorrow is another day

Its been a busy few days. I've done stuff in the house, I've done stuff i the garden. I have used the wii fit, I have been out in the park. I have been trying with food - and not always got it right. But I am still trying.

But I have had the most amazing piece of luck.

One of the tings i have been doing is to draw up some flyers to advertise my reiki services. I had already got agreement from the hairdresser to distribute them.

Yesterday I went up to have myself 'beautified' I gave the flyers to Julie (the hairdresser) and she immediately gave one to one of the other customers. And the upshot is I have an appointment with her tomorrow morning.

My first paying reiki client!!!

I was hoping I might be starting a new locum booking tomorrow - but it hasn't worked out.I still may get the booking (at Sandwell) . And AHP tell me budgets are coming through and they think they will have something local for me. And Manie may hear from one of her people . So I am still not too worried about the lack of pharmacy work.

One reiki client isn't much - but its a start!!

So tomorrow is another day - and a hopefully a very special day - the day I take the first steps as a reiki therapist

2 comments:

Di said...

Congratulations !!! Another idea would be to create some business cards or yourself as a reiki practitioner. Place them wherever you sense the opportunity, hand them out to those you would exchange phone numbers with and so forth. You can do this with any word processing program under the function of labels and addresses on card stock. There are numerous appropriate graphics out on the web to add to the cards as well.Having these on hand can lead to several opportunities that you may have never thought about.

Tricia said...

congrats!