Sunday 25 April 2010

Confession is god for the soul

Yesterday I ended up with a bad case of emotional eating. Things havent been going well lately.

Still no sign of work
Two events I had been looking forward to cancelled
Still beating myself up a bit about not getting as much work done on the house as I would have liked

Apart form the work issue tho nothing really major. Yesterday I should have been on one of the events that got canceled and it was yesterday I found out the other event was also canceled.

Tony was happy with a takeaway for dinner and I went for the most unhealthy option I could. And I knew I was eating emotionally. It was like last Sunday's chocolate bar episode.

The redeeming feature is I didn't eat it all. I couldn't eat it all. So I guess there is some hope for me after all.

I am not blogging regularly and that is always a bad sign that things are not on target for me.

On the plus side I have now clocked up 22 weeks without missing a day on that bully of a wii fit machine!

I am going to have some quality 'me' time today. Go and soak in a bath, take some time to meditate and try to reframe my perspective on things from negative to positive.

No comments: