Monday 19 April 2010

Big day today

I am trying to get myself into my work routine again even tho at the moment I dont have much. But in 2 hours time I will be seeing my first professional reiki client. One who is expecting to pay me for my services.

one down four to go!!

I have been to the park this morning. Lacking a pedometer I actually counted my steps as I walked round the lake. It is about 850 paces. I am considering extending my exercise by doing more than one circuit of the lake and I want to know how far it is. Being vertically challenged my pace isn't 1 metre. So I guess in metres it is about 800 meaning 3 times round the lake would be about 2.5K - or half the distance of the Race for Life. Now that is something to aim for.

Food yesterday was a disaster. Tony was ill and didnt feel like eating so I didnt bother cooking just for me. I ended up snacking all day. But today has started better. Having to go out (and I will be walking to my client's house) will be good for me on on so many levels!

1 comment:

Di said...

Congratulations on your first client , AND on the walking ! One by one, all of our actions bring us closer to the completion of our goals and to a place where we can look back and say "I did it !!!"