Tuesday 27 April 2010

Charting success

Yesterday I was very dynamic.

I went swimming
I did my CRB check documents
I got Tony's passport application done.
I bought some paper so I can print more reiki flyers
I found a box for my crystals
I found another shop willing to display a flyer
I sent my cv off to Lloyds
I contacted local hospitals to see if they needed any bank pharmacists (as a by product of that I found there really IS a vacancy at QE and they really haven't decided yet - so I may still have a prospect of work very soon)

But I ended up having a biscuit fest yesterday evening during the game.

Thinking a LONG way ahead, I have GOT to find a way to cope with inactivity /not working or when I finally retire properly I am going to have a big problem. I so need structure in my day if I am going to avoid the biscuit trap.

I think when I am at work I have an agenda for what needs to get done that day. Yesterday I had a mental list of things I wanted to get done - and did it. That's clearly something I need to remember and act on.

So why did I hit the biscuit tin? I think mainly because the game last night wasn't that enjoyable compared to Sunday's. So between now and next Monday I need to think what I can do to try to make the game more enjoyable for me - and I would guess Tony as well. I know his heart wasn't in the game either.

I really ache today. I swam for 20 minutes continuously - and boy do I know I have done it. I know what I need to do is actually get back in the pool today - and I will try to do that.

Right so on the to do list for today

breakfast
meditation
Find out if I need a new colour print cartridge
go swimming
get a new cartrude if I need one
Print off some flyers
distribute some flyers
Look at TMA02

No comments: