Friday 9 April 2010

Just say no

Sometimes the universe just shouts at you to get a message through. Today is one of those days. Its happened in another area of my life earlier today - and now its happened in the context of this blog

Diane 'Fit to the Finish' asked the question, then 'New me' decided to give HER answer and it all relates to overeating. Why is it some people can say 'no' when they are full? Why do naturally thin people seem to be able to register feeling full?(Sorry I don't know how to post links to other blogs in the body of my blog)

This morning I owned up to not eating slowly enough. What I didn't say was that this means I am eating everything on my plate and still feeling hungry. This of course is leading to me overeating and NOT saying no because I am not feeling full. Those other two blogs have forced me to confront what I am trying to hide.

Why am I not eating slowly? If I was, I would feel full and stop eating and so eat less. Its simple really - and I know it is simple. Time to think about why I am finding it so hard

No comments: