Sunday 29 January 2012

Well here I am in Cornwall. The journey down was uneventful - and I even made a relatively healthy food choice on the way down (ham egg and chips rather than pie or battered fish or a sandwich) My diet since being down here has NOT be brilliant - but yesterday was stressful with lots of driving because Steve was bleeding from his ear. The local minor injuries unit couldn't clean and inspect his ear properly so we had to go to Truro. Luckily he hasn't done any serious damage after cleaning his ear too vigorously with a cotton bud. he has NOT ruptured his ear drum. But he has t keep his ear dry for a week - so no swimming; and has to use Sofradex drops for a week. Yesterdays food included rather too much date and walnut bread, and far too many pringles. I am also stressed because I am missing Tony massively. Anyway I also haven't been eating slowly or drinking water - something I intend to correct today. But there is no doubt I am suffering from emotional hunger due to missing Tony . I have just had two pieces of toast - which I ate slowly - and I still feel hungry. Today we are off to Falmouth - and the whole day should be much more enjoyable than yesterday. Hopefully that will help me emotionally

No comments: