Tuesday 10 January 2012

The day from hell

Work was DIRE yesterday. To the point where I can almost see myself just walking out if things don't improve, We have a staff meeting today - and I may just voice my feelings. But despite that it was a good day. I upped my consumption of water and my exercise went through the roof. As well as walking to from and round work, I used the wii fit. I did thirty (yes 30!) minutes step aerobics and hit 3600 steps. I haven't done that many steps for WEEKS.Clearly starting the FB group has given me the right focus - or a kick up the backside. I have 'gone public' in a big way and feel I must deliver . There are some really unhappy people in the group tho who I would love to help with some counselling - but it would need to be face-to-face and that probably isn't possible. But we will see. Skype is a wonderful thing. So today I am going to try and build on my success with water yesterday and practice eating slowly. In fact i will focus on that for the rest of the week. Part of me wants to jump on the scales. Is my fear of doing so sensible, or just me procrastinating? I have been trying hard to avoid procrastination as well. The laundry is SO under control its unbelievable. I have contacted the man who did the guttering to ask about having the doors upstairs sorted out, and the bathrooms have never been quite so clean. So what will I gain if I step on the scales? at this stage nothing really. Much better to focus on chnaging some bad habits into good ones - and weigh myself on Feb 29th. There thats it I have a plan!

No comments: