Monday 16 January 2012

Slow eating

I have bene focussing on this for 3 days now and it is getting easier. I haven't always left food on my plate, but I did notice a massive reduction in my RPG inspired snacking - especially on my consumption of sweets. And yesterday I didn't get up until midday so was a bit short on time for everything I needed to do. So instead of 30 minutes step basics I did 10 minutes free jogging. Wheee- back to jogging!!!! And there was never any question of NOT using the wii fit yesterday. I am taking a cereal bar and 2 pieces of fruit in to work with me so if I get hungry I have something I am quite likely to look at and think yum. I may also take a mince pie - are maybe better one of the packs from the graze box. I feel in control of my eating and exercise again. I am not going to try and add any knew habits until the slow eating - and the water which has also gone well - really are past the tipping point. I think I can stay at this point until after I come back from holiday. Its 8.15 and I need to leave for work in an hour. I overslept today so am in a bit of a rush. I want to meditate, I must shower and dress. I am not yet hungry so I HAVE to leave breakfast - unless I pack some and take it with me to eat later? Or will my snacks keep me going though the day? I will decide later. My meditation is as important as my food!!!

No comments: