Friday 6 January 2012

I managed to slip over 4 times in 2 minutes coming home from work on Tuesday and it shook me up a bit. Its taken me a couple of days to get over it - and they have ben busy days as well. Wednesday I was at the hospice, and yesterday was my first day peddling my reiki at the salon - and yesterday I went swimming with Margaret too so I have been a bit bust to post. I have also taken on another role - and I am not sure if its going be a brilliant move - or a total disaster. I have created a Fb group to help support some of my friends - and some of their friends as well - to lose weight. I want to use it to get some NLP concepts across to help them succeed. But it is time consuming - far more so than I first thought it would be. But it will be inetresting to see if it helps ME as well.

No comments: