Wednesday 18 January 2012

Keeping motivation

I am very tired this morning. Work at the hospital has been tough, and I have been called on to do a lot of emotional supporting in various ways over the past few days. I enjoy doing it - but it drains me - and I have just realised I have forgotten a very basic psychic rule to invoke psychic protection. HOW could I have been so stupid? Arghhh. OK so I MUST protect today. I know its going to be emotionally draining. My mantra before each treatment must be 'protect and ground' Yet again the act of blogging helps me clear my thoughts. I have realised my daily skincare routine has become just that - routine. So I either need to re-frame it to get back its L'Oreal moment feel - or find something new. Yesterday I even managed not to drink any lemony water. So this morning I have put fresh lemon in the water that sat in the fridge all yesterday - and am slowly sipping it. I am am hungry so I do need to eat before I shower - but I only have an hour to get ready. Meditation will have to wait. i am bound to have some quite time at the hospice before I start treatments. OK I think I have got to the root of why I am feeling so down this morning. I am still eating slowly, but I am still 'snacking' however in much smaller quantities. Daily use of the wii fit is now routine - and I am determined to find ways to fit exercise in while we are on holiday. Some lovely walks round the grounds m? I may even use the gym..............well thats a big maybe!!

No comments: