Monday 2 January 2012

The best me I can be

Well I made a good start yesterday. I sorted out the laundry (didn't leave it) I paid the tax man his 100.00, sorted out a load of paper work, and investigated how to close my Limited company (all things I had been putting off. Looking back I realise that although I wasn't focussing on food or exercise I didn't pig out, and did use the wii fit. I also did some CPD for hypnotherapy and reiki - swell PDP's for both at least. I like the idea of a personal development plan for my life and CPD standing for Continual Personal Development. I really do think I've hit on something with this idea. I was also rewarded by the man I had contacted about the guttering contacting me - and he is going to ring today to make an appointment to come round and do it. If he's any good I will ask him about the doors upstairs. *********************** I took an unexpected break there. I needed the loo and ended up cleaning it and making it look fit to be seen by strangers.It was a case of 'Well I might as well do it while I am in here'I am MUCH happier with how it looks now. I wonder if Tony will notice? Lets wait and see! But I DIDN'T PROCRASTINATE It also spilled over into the kitchen and I have sorted out the recycling.That is something I have always tried to keep on top of tho. One interesting little health snippet occurs to me as well. Yesterday my IBS was heading the wrong way and I was thinking I would be needing the movicol. But this morning I realised it seems to have gone into reverse. Its ALMOST as if by letting go of my targets and trying to build excellence into my life I have been able to 'let go' in other ways as well . I apologise if that is in the area of TMI for some readers!! I have just spotted the time - and have had the melancholy thought that this time tomorrow I will be at work. And my intention was to be heading up to Northfield by this time this morning. But I am still in my kaftan, eating my breakfast. Hey ho thats life!! I'd better wait until the man rings about the guttering or Tony is awake so he can take the call before I go anyway. And if I don't go it doesn't matter.

No comments: