Monday 23 January 2012

Geting ready for the holiday

Yippee!! Steve and I go on holiday on Friday. I will miss Tony but I SO need this break. So I sit here on a chilly Monday morning feeling positive. I nearly always do on a Monday - its towards the end of the week that it all goes pear shaped. As it did last Friday BIG time Work was one big stress point - very frustrating all day. And I ended up eating all the wrong sort of stuff in the wrong sort of way when I wasn't hungry. In some ways this job is very bad for my health!!! But I picked myself up, dusted myself down, reviewed my self image and saw myself as a battler refusing to give up. So over the weekend things went OK foodwise - including yesterday at the game. Tony treated us to some chocolate bars and mine is still in its wrapper. I didn't want it! Plus the packet of sweets is still more or less intact. The Dorito's got git tho - but Tony finished the pack off -not me. It really IS getting better. Exercise is on track. I am still using the wii fit . Infact on Saturday I went swimming, and then did 20 minutes wii fit JOGGING. And I have been seeing adverts for the sport relief mile and thinking .....shall I??? I am still focussing on eating slowly, and drinking water. (which also went pear shaped on Friday - and hasn't been that brilliant over the weekend if I am honest) I still have my lemony water in the fridge. Tony had a spat with 886 last week. He got upset and was talking about quitting. However he didn't - and over the weekend he FINALLY broke his duck and got his first caller of 2012 - and it was a good one. he enjoyed being back in the saddle and has cheered up immensely. The group seems to be going OK. I have had another request for a CD. And one of Paula's regulars is interested in having some reiki so things are looking up there as well. Plus there may be an opportunity for ME to do telephone psychic work from home. I spotted it while Tony was in the middle of his 886 problems - so it seemed serendipitous. And it pays better than 886 too. But a lot would depend on how much time they need from each reader. Plus they demand a test of 2 readings not just the one. I did a reading via FB over the weekend - ad the ominous silence has me thinking I was way off the mark. Well we will see.. So I am positive. motivated, looking forward to the walk across the park (even if I am less enamoured of what waits at the other end of the walk) I feel in control of my life - and of my food intake. This is a good start to the week

No comments: