Monday 9 January 2012

Like Topsy it just growed.....

My FB group has acquired a life of its own. 35 members and counting, and I have 2 CD's all ready to be posted this morning. Friends are adding their friends and family to the group, and I have been told by some people that they already feel more motivated and hopeful than they have before. I feel quite humbled by it all. BUT it has meant O've spent a lot of time on the laptop so my exercise has gone right down over the weekend. I didnt even use the wii fit. Never mind. I sit here at the start of the first normal week for a month, feeling VERY motivated and positive. I'm working at the Orthpaedic Hospital today so exercise won't be a problem with all the walking I do. Also I do better with water on ROH days. I can have a mug by me on the dispensing bench. Can I Manage a quick visit to the gym at the hospital??? Probably not but I may surprise myself. I know I am not following Paul's 4 rules fully - mainly I don't eat slowly enough. And I still eat when I am not hungry. I think the real problem is I am not really motivated to lose weight.I still have the self image 'I am fat' firmly stuck in there and am unable to get it out. I am VERY motivated to be healthy which is why the exercise issue has been an easy one to solve. Well its a big thank you to the group for focussing my thoughts on it and enabling me to understand that. Another thing that has been neglected is my meditation. And that is something I DO know how to deal with, and WILL address before I go to work today

No comments: