Thursday 1 December 2011

I have a day off today - but I will be using it to sort out paperwork, write christmas cards, do some more work on my portfolio. I am also going swimming with Maggie. yesterday at the hospice was a good day - and I may even have a paying client as a result of it. Time will tell. I drank loads of water yesterday, and my food was ok. No biscuits at all. And I didn't grab a late night snack to take up to bed with me. I have had tea to drink rather than coffee this morning. I have identified coffee along with sugar as two things which may tend to irritate my cystitis so I am going to see if I am better on tea. I had an intriguing email the other day from a company who have spotted my blog and want to know if I will include a link to mention their products. I will take a look at the link they have sent me. It isn't a british company so I know nothing about the product. I am unsure about this. I am not making the mistake of thinking they have picked my blog because it especially good - although I have no doubt I am meant to think that. They have done a search on blogger for words like 'diet' 'food' 'health' and are probably talking to thousands of other bloggers. Well thats ok. But if I DO decide to talk about their products, it will only because I genuinely feel they offer something to fellow marchers on the long and difficult journey to a healthier lifestyle and better life. I feel good this morning. I am still on a high from yesterday at the hospice -and even the game being unexpectedly called off (much to Tony's annoyance) didn't dampen things. I wrapped presents, wrote cards and did some work on my portfolio instead while Tony and Richard played on the XBox. I have eaten a healthy breakfast - and left some in the bowl. I have had water and tea. I am going swimming, and I have a plan for the day.

No comments: