Friday 2 December 2011

I did the paperwork, pciked up my prescription from the GP, and dropped it off at the pharmacy all in the smae swimming trip. We went o Cocksmoor Wood - and I took a walk down memory lane - not always a happy one either. But I enjoyed the swim . Apart from that I didn't do much yesterday. I didn't go anywhere near the portfolio. I feel my food and water intake was OK. Not brilliant but OK. I avoided coffee until the evening - and then I had decaff anyway. I was drinking decaff tea most of the day. I still had a slight cystitis issue last night. Last night I had lots of issues tho. i couldn't sleep. It must have been at least 2 before I finally got to sleep. I slept through until nearly 7 tho so I dn;t feel too bad this morning. I just don;t know why I couldn't sleep. So this morning I am tired, but I have done my spiritual 'workout' including my phone call to the cosmos. It was interesting - details are in the other blog. I am ready for a day at work - although I would much rather be doing a day of reiki

No comments: