Monday 5 December 2011

Its Ultrasound day. I have to drink a litre of water/squash from 10.45. I think I will do my drinking at the hospital and take a good book to read to while away the time. I don't fancy travelling with a full bladder. Apart form that I am back on the Movicol - which is having minimal effect, and dreading dressing because it is freezing and I want to wear trousers but am afraid it will irritate the cystitis. But do you know what? I am feeling so upbeat and positive it is untrue. I don;t even mind that I feel the size of a beached whale this morning! I have set up a new FB account in the name of Krystal Wolf. I am using that to post availability for readings publicly - i.e. not just to friends. That way we can reach people we don't know. Tony did 2 free readings yesterday, is doing (or has done overnight?) another one - and that person wants to see him for a face-to-face paid for reading in the future. It just shows the power of positive thought. Still no sign of reiki or hypnotherapy clients for me - none of the nibbles I have had have turned into bites - but I don't care. It will happen when the time is right. I am even quite cool about the fact I am probably not going to hit my two targets. I may have my portfolio done by Christmas - but I don;t think i will hit my weight loss target - but then I haven't weighed myself so I don;t know. Do I have any serious intention of stepping on the scales? I don't know. I may . But I am not going to be ruled by a number. Is this 'failure 'relevant? I my present state no. I feel as if a huge corner has been turned - except I didn't know it was blocking the way until I turned it. I feel at peace with myself. I know I need to focus on what I can learn from the fact I set the target - and didn't hit it. "There is no such thing as failure - only feedback"

No comments: