Sunday 2 January 2011

Looking back and looking forward

Looking back at 2010 it has been a mixed year. I haven't lost weight - in fact I have put weight on. I did well with exercise and am still pleased by my efforts in the Race for Life. Although I haven't had the paying reiki clients I set as my target I have had 1 - but I have had MORE than 5 reiki clients that are NOT friends , because of the afternoon at the hospice. That is going to 'pay' in a different way when I start working regularly at the hospice.

So what about 2011? Well I am NOT giving up on trying to stay fit. Today I didnt finish my breakfast - my oirst attempt to get back in line with Paul's rules. I have a feeling the hypnotherapy course is going to help me a lot. Signing up for the course was the right thing for me to do.

I need to get back into the habit of exercise. There is no doubt training for the Race for Life was a good motivation for me. Maybe I should sign up to do it again.But I would like someone to exercise with. Margaret and I are going swimming together now - but its a bit sporadic.

Fitting in meditation and exercise should be easy with my new booking at ROH. An 11.00 am start gives me PLENTY of time to do both. I have no excuse to slip out of the habit again. In fact the first few months of 2011 are sorted as far as work is concerned.

There is of course one blot on the landscape - the lump on my thyroid. I have the biopsy on Jan 17th. I have no doubt once I know the result of that I will be more focussed

No comments: