Thursday 13 January 2011

It is the first Thursday of my new routine - and I am sitting here feeling a bit yuck. But in kepeing with my new practice I do not have either the radio or television on and I can hear a bird singing outside - which is very cheering.

I think I overdid with it a vigorous workout on top of the walking and a days work. I was totally knackered yesterday and didnt get up until nearly 9. I am still tired this morning, and rather bemused with juggling how to get to the dentist this evening. I will HAVE to have access to my car so somehow I have got to leave the car nearer work than my garage.

Anyway I am not doing a workout this morning (and didn't do one yesterday) And tomorrow when I will do a workout it wont be the personal training thing, I am on my feet and moving so much at work I think that will have to do as the increased movement I am aiming for. I have been staggered by how tired I have been and am this week.

Because I have been tired food hasn't gone well.It went totally to pot yesterday. Never mind today I go back to eating slowly and mindfully, and really appreciating what I eat.

On Monday I saw a FB post about 2 free places being available on a mediumship development course near us. So I grabbed them and last night was the first night of the 5 weeks. I think it is going to be so helpful. And much to my relief he isn't teaching us meditation . But last night he taught us useful techniques to relax both the body and the mind . I have a good feeling about the course

I am tired, still with a cough and I ache a lat - but I have a good feeling about today too. Both food and my transport issues can be and WILL be sorted .

No comments: