Monday 10 January 2011

New routine

Today is the first day of my new job with a new routine - and I have made a great start by getting up late. But I didnt sleep well and I am not sure why.

Food and exercise have been going pretty well since my last entry. I am using the Kinect 'Your shape fitness evolved' and it is MUCH tougher than the Wii. But I am going to stick with it. And I will be doing more walking now I am back at ROH. Plus last week on the course I was working with one of the students who specializes in weight loss and she did a short session with me that has managed to reduce my biscuit obsession.

Despite being late up I do still have time to do meditation, exercise, and the other things I want to do - but I wont have any time this morning for studying.

I am a bit down that BOTH my prospective hypnotherapy subjects have put it off. But life is like that

So at the start of this new section of my life I am comfortable, can see where I am going and keeping positive

No comments: